CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pop Quiz

I'm adding a pop quiz to our Back-to-School lesson for SR primary today... hopefully we'll have enough time to do it. We didn't get enough WJCWB learning done last week, so the questions I had prepared for last week will be used today. Using the trivia flowers that I've used before, we'll ask these questions to the chosen person when we need a break from singing:

Who's example will we follow? ("his", or Christ's)
How are we baptized? (by immersion) USE HOW INSTEAD OF WHY
What kind of power are we baptized through? (sacred priesthood)
Where will I belong if I am baptized? What will I be a member of? (Heav'nly Father's kingdom)
When will the Holy Ghost guide me if we are baptized and become members of HF's kindgom? (ev'ry hour)

Whew. And now I'm done.

0 comments: