CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Two Little Eyes

These goobers on the left are what I made to hand out to the nursery kids. I haven't quite yet because I'm still a little worried that they'll try to eat the eyes. We'll see. They were just little smarty-type candies with permanent marker on bigger popsicle sticks. Easy as pie.
Then those big eyeballs on the right (and below) were somewhat of a challenge. I wanted eyes that actually blinked and that would make a ton of noise when they blinked so the kids could hear when they were to open and close eyes. Junior primary LOVES these guys. Nursery still doesn't really sing the song and even the leaders have a hard time with the tune, so I'm trying to think of a better way to teach it. Maybe I'll bring in a keyboard or something. Who knows.
Two little eyes that blink, blink, blink. Get it?

0 comments: