CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Called to Serve - week 1



Last week we had a ton of kids and a pianist that were out of town, so we sang some wiggle songs and then I pumped up the jam with my iPod, playing "Called to Serve" repeatedly. Then each class got to help draw a poster on butcher paper that will help us all learn the song a little better. The senior kids got the harder lines of the song and I think they did a great job, such as the "Chosen e'er to witness for his name" shown above. After they drew all the pictures, I took them home and made a sweet storybook out of their drawings, which I took a picture of above. They LOVED it when I revealed it yesterday (ya, I know I'm posting a week late, but better late than never right?). Thought I'd toss this up real quick.

0 comments: