CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Our program was the bomb.

We finished! The kids are amazing! They could have done it without me I swear!

No break from singing time today, we kept plugging away. Happy Turkey Day... gobble gobble.

I planned on doing "pin the hat on the turkey", but we had little time in junior and senior was too wild to do anything fun. We lasted one pinning in senior before I had to take that one away. Bummer. I got a "pin the hat on the turkey" package at Target in their sweet $1 bins. It would have worked well without a wild primary. Oh well, the one go at it was fun.


Next week we might all get a white piece of paper, write our favorite song on it, crumple it up, and have a "snowball" toss. We could have each class toss at the same time and the closest snowball to the target is the song we sing. Then, if we have extra time, we could have the teachers try one round at it or the presidency or something. The kids would love that I'm sure. Just an idea.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I did the snow ball thing last week and it was a hit. I grabbed a garbage can and had each class stand and I counted to three and closed my eyes and looked away (which they thought was hilarious) and whoever's song made it in the bin we sang. If a bunch made it, I just closed my eyes and grabbed a ball out of the bin. Super fun and SO easy!

Lisa said...

I did that last year. We have such a huge Primary that I had the kids come up by class to do it and it worked really well. They had a blast!