CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

10.26.08 - Repeat Parakeet and Sudoku



I promise one day I'll post all the pictures I've taken of my lessons. I'm sure of it. Just don't hold your breath.
EDIT: YAY I POSTED ONE! HERE'S THE EASY SUDOKU VERSION FOR JR. HOPEFULLY I'LL FIND THE SR ONE TOO TO TAKE A PIC. WE'LL SEE:
JUNIOR: We just gotta keep plugging away at really learning the program songs, so we'll hang out with "Pete the Repeat Parakeet" again. I'm pretty sure I have a picture of him several posts ago. The kids loved him and I even had a teacher compliment that one, so I think it's time he came back to say hello. EDIT: INSTEAD OF PARAKEET, I JUST DID AN EASY SUDOKU FOR JR. THEY LOVED IT, BUT WERE CRAZY, SO WE TRIED TO JUST FOCUS ON THE REVERENCE. I WAS WORRIED IT WAS EITHER TOO EASY OR TOO HARD, BUT IT WORKED OUT OKAY.

SENIOR: My dad's a primary teacher (lucky) and his chorister created a giant Sudoku game board. The kids were to figure out the covered numbers. I will probably put all 9 up on the game and we'll try to cruise through as many as possible. If it's a game, then senior is in. They're awesome with a little competition... (shh, don't tell). I'll choose one or two numbers from most of the groups of 9 to a square. Each will match up to a program song. If we sing the song well, we can uncover and move on. If we sing the song poorly, we'll recover and move on. They should love it assuming they're not too crazy. If we're out of hand, we can just continue with the scrambled song titles from last week or just simply sing praises. Whatev.

Just for my own info, here's a list of who's singing what for p-day (i originally put d-day but thought that was a little awkward):

IAACOG
1. young 5-yr-old girls
2. whole primary
3. whole primary

TMTSOJ
1. whole primary
2. not sure yet
3. whole primary

WJCWB
1. whole primary
2. whole primary

ITSSBM
1. whole primary
2. whole primary
3. whole primary

Home
1. duet
2. family? or activity day girls (8+)?
3. whole primary

WTTOGFAP
1. whole primary
2. whole primary
3. congregation with primary

ILTSTT
1. whole primary
2. whole I think - ASL?

CTS
1. whole primary
2. whole primary

IAACOG
4. whole primary - THE END

0 comments: